No products in the cart.
CELULA FOTO – SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Please follow these guidelines in order to ensure consistency for all submissions.
1. All submissions must be sent via wetransfer to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Submission email should include a text file named “celulafoto.submissions_your_name.txt” with this info :
- Full name, email address, website, facebook and instagram account.
- Title – short title for the project.
- Text – short text in romanian on photographs, 200 words max.
3. Photographs :
- Minimum of 35 up to 100 images, jpg / jpeg type files only
- The longer side size of photograph is equal or greater than 1024 pixels.
- For color photographs rgb profile; for black and white grayscale profile.
- Name of the files will contain the number and the photographer’s full name (01_photographer’s_name.jpg).
- The submitter is the owner of the photographs and is responsible for the publication rights of the photographs.
- No heavily photoshopped and remixed photographs.
- Watermarks on photographs will not be accepted.
4. The photographs and the text file should be grouped to a single zip file titled: “submissions_photographer’s_name”.
5. General Notes :
- Some small cropping of the photographs may occur while fitting the zine aspect ratio.
- Due to the high volume of submissions, we respond only to those whose work we will consider for publication. We’ll review your work as quickly as possible.
- In case we will consider for publication, we will ask for you images at the maximum size you have!
We thank you and look forward to your submissions.